Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving
















Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family! My parents and brother came down for Thanksgiving which was so nice. Had Thanksgiving dinner at my cousin's house. It was so good to be together with family from all over at the same time. We started our day off doing the Turkey Trot race in Cool Springs to benefit Graceworks which is a non-profit organization. It was a 5k race and helped get me ready to eat all of the Thanksgiving fixings later that day! Had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with family at my cousin's house. I made rolls, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. Everything turned out quite nicely! So blessed for everything I have been given, including being surrounded by family! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment