Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Had a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends. My parents were able to come down to visit for the weekend. We walked around The Factory and also downtown Franklin. We ate lunch at Saffire in The Factory. I ordered the Pressed Cuban Pork Sandwich with yam fries [sweet potato fries]. It was delicious. We spent the evening at my aunt and uncle's watching March Madness and devouring chips and guacamole.

On Easter Sunday I had to be to church early to sub for Sunday school. I got placed in the nursery with the babies! I got to hold a little girl named Emily. She was the best. Didn't cry once! Went to church with my parents and roommate. Ate brunch at Sperry's in Cool Springs. Ordered eggs benedict. It was so good! Had a very nice Easter weekend! I hope yours was lovely!

"The punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5
















1 comment: