Sunday, July 21, 2013

Smoky Mountain Getaway








Had a wonderful time last weekend in the Smoky Mountains with Inversion [young adult ministry at my church]. We stayed in really nice cabins on the edge of the mountains. The views were gorgeous. I love getting away from the everyday busyness of life and escaping into God's creation and just forgetting about everything that doesn't even matter! I had so much fun hiking and hanging out with wonderful friends and meeting new friends. I enjoyed hiking to some beautiful water falls and hiking up a rock cliff to get views over all of the Smokies. I definitely love living so close to the Smokies. I hope to go back a few times this fall with family and friends. We stayed at Black Bear Ridge Resort. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment