Sunday, December 29, 2013

Refurbished Night Stand

I found this night stand at a Goodwill 50% off sale for about $10. Pretty worn out; some of the knobs were broken.

Decided to paint chevron stripes on the top. I put the stripes on with blue painters tape. I just eyeballed the stripes and how I wanted them angled. 

I painted the entire night stand with Annie Sloan's Old White chalk paint.

I then taped off the white chevron stripes with the blue painters tape so that I could paint the alternating stripes.

Painted the alternating stripes with Annie Sloan's Paris Grey chalk paint. 

Finished chevron stripes and white base of night stand.

Painted the drawers Paris Grey as well and added different knobs from Hobby Lobby.
Inspiration from Made By Girl's blog.
Inspiration from Michaela Noelle Designs' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment