Monday, May 28, 2012

Traveling Obsession

One of my favorite things to do is travel. I have been blessed with a family that loves traveling and takes trips as much as possible. I love planning trips and thinking about where I could go next. 



My brother is planning on studying abroad in Nagoya, Japan. I would love to go to Japan and see him so that is one trip I have started planning for. 



Another trip I would like to take is with Compassion International down to Haiti. I sponsor a girl that lives there. I have always wanted to visit her and see her face to face. 



A trip I would like to take for fun would be next to Argentina. It sounds like such an adventurous place. I would want to go ziplining through the rainforest and hike to waterfalls. I love being outside. These pictures make me just want to book a plane ticket! 

Where do you want to travel next? Please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment