Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guatemala Day 7: Homeward Bound

Woke up at 4:30AM! Ate some Frosted Flakes then headed out around 5:30AM for the Guatemalan City Airport. Checked-in, went through customs and security. Got a pretty stamp in my passport! Was sandwiched between 2 Guatemalans from Guatemala to Dallas. Got a Mighty Kids Meal and candy with Jessica at the Fort Worth airport. Flew from Dallas to Chicago between Sara and Mitch. Played telephone pictionary and random questions. So fun! Landed in Chi town. Got baggage and took vans back to Purdue. Having Lewis tell stories and sing in the van... priceless. Got extra food for free from Wendy's. Nothing can describe how much this trip moved me. I am excited to see where God is taking me next. Praise God!

Psalm 86:11

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart, I will glorify your name forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment